Turnaround time is 1 business day.
- Verification of Residence – 2 year history plus significant addresses that show up in the credit, rent court, and criminal record reports. Direct contact with the landlord. Some landlords lie! (surprised?) POEknows lets you know if the landlord and the reference are legitimate. We delve into neighbor complaints, noise, disturbances, unauthorized occupants and “traffic”. Been asked to vacate? Not renewing? Eviction?
- Verification of Employment – Guess what? Lots of employers lie, too! Direct contact with the employer to determine if the employer and the reference are legitimate. Paid by check or cash? Taxes deducted? Phony pay stubs and false social security cards are cheap to produce and hard to detect. Let POE put them to the test.
- Consumer Credit Report – Credit ratings…points out addresses not claimed by the applicant; appropriate housing industry inquiries checked; a good indicator of payment record; a good measure against reference provided by landlord. Beacon scoring system also available.
- Financial Qualification – All income needed to qualify financially is verified…POEknows will state, in writing, if we are not satisfied with the validity of the income.
- Criminal History Records Investigation – Unserved warrants, pending cases which have not yet gone to trial and convictions. Drug distribution, crimes of violence, destruction of property – you have the right to know! You have the need to know! A comprehensive, Statewide search is performed where available.
- Search of Sex Offender Registers – POEknows automatically matches your applicant’s name and identifiers against the available identities of registered sex offenders when you request a criminal history records investigation on that individual. POEknows, and only POEknows has been providing this match since 1997.
- Recommendations and Advisory – Our investigators develop keen insight on each application processed. At your request, we will advise and recommend action, in writing, based on your resident selection criteria and our 28 years experience in evaluating applications